We are looking for a Design Assistant for our new showroom in Mound. We need individuals who are self-motivated, driven, direct-sales orientated and consistently deliver excellent customer service. As Twin Cities Closet Company continues to grow, we need individuals that meet our core values: Dedication, Solution Based, Innovation, Client Focused, and Quality Driven.
The Design Assistant is responsible for working with the design team and customers in designing the best custom product that fits each customer’s needs and budget while ensuring superb customer service.
– Design education, direct industry experience, or passion for home décor.
– Are creative, yet meticulously detail oriented with a sense of craftsmanship.
– Understands the importance of repeats and referrals and cultivating relationships.
– Effectively represent our brand positively in all customer interactions.
– Demonstrates professionalism and assertion while working with clients and team members.
– Valid Driver’s License.
– Able to effectively communicate with clients and team members in-person and over the phone.
– Ability to kneel and reach for on-site measuring with measuring tools.
– Able to handle multiple projects at one time while maintaining quality standards.
– Able to work with a team while managing multiple projects.
– Experience with computer software and ability to learn CAD Programs.
WHY WORK FOR US:
Twin Cities Closet Company is a local family owned business making it free from franchise and corporate restrictions. When we say we are truly custom, that means you will have creative freedom while working with working with customers. We work as a team and are able to create innovative spaces with the help of the Design Assistant. Upon joining our team, you will immediately be able to make an impact. The Design Assistant is an integral part of our team as they assist our Sales and Design Consultants while ensuring top quality through every step. Their value to the team can never be understated. High value also means equitable compensation. The Design Assistant has the opportunity to be greatly rewarded for their dedication to growing the company. Under a small business, hard work is never overlooked as we acknowledge each individual’s important role in our team.
Benefits include Medical, PTO and paid Holidays and matching 401K.
Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM, and proprietary CAD software.
Mound, MN 55364