To our customers,
Over the past week, it has become evident that our communities are facing an unprecedented threat. On behalf of Twin Cities Closet Company, we are reaching out with a personal message to let you know how we are responding to the unique situation.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our customers, team members, and neighbors continue to be our top priority. As a small business and member of the community, it is our responsibility to take the proper precautions to ensure that we are doing everything we can to not only combat the situation we find ourselves in, but continue to be proactive in prevention.
Since news began to spread about the Coronavirus (COVID-19 virus), we have listened to appropriate top health sources for the most accurate and up-to-date information as we prepare ourselves to continue to serve during this troubled time. As information develops, we will be ready to adapt and implement immediate changes to ensure a high level of safety. We will continue to communicate with you regarding any changes in our business in order to be transparent so that you may continue to partner with us with confidence.
What We Are Doing:
- We have introduced more frequent and rigorous cleaning methods to our showrooms and installations. Our Mound showroom and Minneapolis office are being cleaned daily. The Mound showroom will remain open to the public while Minneapolis will be by appointment only.
- Our entire staff is taking necessary precautions when it comes to sanitizing and washing their hands. For visiting customers, hand washing, wipes and hand sanitizer will be available to use. Our Installers will be sanitizing their hands and refraining from touching their face throughout the duration of installations. They are also taking extra precautions to be more scrupulous during the wipe down and cleaning portion of the install.
- Designers will continue to complete complimentary in-home design consultations. They will be taking the extra precautions of frequent hand washing in addition to utilizing hand sanitizer and hand wipes. Designers are also available for online video consultations. Designers can meet with customers over video chat to discuss their project and go over plans.
- We are taking sensible steps to protect our team members. Members that are non-essential to our showroom, offices, and shop have been instructed to work from home until further notice. Those who are feeling unwell are instructed to stay home. We’re eliminating large gatherings and limiting travel, and working towards making it easier for our people to care for their families and themselves in the event they are directly impacted by the novel COVID-19 virus.
- We’re monitoring all new developments such that we can act quickly and implement new strategies to ensure a clean and safe environment for our valued customers and team members.
What We Ask of Our Customers:
- Do what you feel is best for you. If you would like to reschedule any appointment with Twin Cities Closet Company, please let us know and we will accommodate your request.
- Take advantage of video consultations with our designers.
- Take care of yourselves and your family; continue to stay proactive and preventative.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the health and safety of all of those in our communities.
Our customers are the heart and driver of our business. We look forward to continuing to welcome and serve our customers.
Please take care of yourselves and each other,
Jeanne and Jim Myers