Join Our Team
Twin Cities Closet Company is always looking for new team members who are passionate about crafting storage solutions through innovative technology and serviceable designs.
We have opportunities in design, manufacturing, programming and installation. For all inquiries, please attach your résumé and desired department to an email by clicking the Apply button below.
Twin Cities Closet Company is seeking candidates with all experience levels for full-time installing of custom storage solutions, closets, home entertainment systems, and cabinets. Qualified candidates must have the ability to learn and have a CAN-DO attitude. As Twin Cities Closet Company continues to grow, we need individuals that meet our core values.
- Solution Based
- Client Focused
- Quality Driven
The installation technician will be primarily responsible for installing custom closets, garages, pantries, wall beds, mudrooms and offices in customer’s homes. This includes assembling the product in the customer’s home while maintaining a respectful and clean environment. RESPONSIBILITIES &
- Making sure Twin Cities Closet Company customers receive complete satisfaction with our quality, innovation and service.
- Candidates should have cabinet making or installation experience, be able to stay on task and complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Candidates should be mechanically adept and know how to use tools and equipment.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Understand basic installation processes of component assembly, clean up and detailing.
- Has physical strength and stamina required to lift and assemble product.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Applicants are required to be able to lift 45 lbs +
- Drug free with a clean driving record.
- All tools and work vehicle are supplied.
- 5-day work weeks starting at 7:00 a.m.
Why Work For Us:
Twin Cities Closet Company is a local family owned business making it free from franchise and corporate restrictions. Upon joining our team, you will immediately be able to make an impact. The Installation Technicians are an integral part of our team as they are the individuals who make our projects come to life. Their value to the team can never be understated. High value also means equitable compensation. Under a small business, hard work is never overlooked as we acknowledge each individual’s important role in our team.
- Pay based on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits include Medical, PTO and paid Holidays and 401K.
- Compensation package that includes a paid training program, bonuses, and benefits.
- Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary CAD software.
We’re excited to hear from you! Please send applications or questions about the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.